Frequently Asked Questions
Who are you?
Make Life Sweeter is based in Faringdon, Oxfordshire. You can get in touch with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our business address is: 12 Orchard Hill, Faringdon, SN7 7EH
How do I use your site?
Shopping at Make Life Sweeter is really easy. Click to add items to your basket. If choosing a Pick ’n Mix please choose your favourites from the drop-down selections. When you’ve finished shopping you simply proceed to the checkout where we will take all the details we need from you to process your order. Once you have successfully placed your order you will receive an order confirmation email from us – this is sent immediately.
If you experience any difficulties using the site, whether you’re buying or just looking, please do let us know and we’ll look into it.
How will my items be sent?
You order will be delivered by car or by post, depending on your location.
• Faringdon Town: delivery is free (Fridays and Saturdays)
• Villages local to Faringdon: delivery is £1.50 (Fridays and Saturdays)
• UK post delivery: via Hermes, at £3.80 per pouch (delivery 2-3 days).
If you are not sure whether your postcode is eligible for local or free delivery please contact us by email email@example.com.
How do I store my sweets?
Sweets can be stored in the container that they arrive in. Please consume within 6 months of purchase.
Out of Stock
If your product is temporarily out of stock we will let you know how long it will be before it’s available with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order. If you want to wait for your chosen item then we will hold your order until it can be sent in its entirety.
We can not guarantee that products are free of: nuts or nut traces, wheat, soy, milk, gluten, egg, sesame. Please contact Tasha if you more information.
Make Life Sweeter is not registered for VAT.
Will my card details be safe?
We take the greatest effort to ensure the highest possible standards of online security.
We use Stripe to process credit card payments from customers. We do not store any credit card information on our systems or at our premises.
All card payments are made to Make Life Sweeter. This is the name you will see on your credit card or bank statement.
Open for Business – Covid-19
As an online business only…
- We don’t have any customers visit our premises
- We don’t handle any unwrapped sweets without wearing food safe gloves
- We have strict cleanliness procedures in place that we adhere to (and always have!) each and every day, and in line with Government advice, we have added new extra measures around time spent handwashing and hand sanitisation